The flexible and comprehensive TC-Helicon Perform-V vocal multi-effects processor offers a budget-friendly way to bring studio magic to your live vocal sound. Singers are particularly excited about the intelligent tone functions, such as adaptive EQ, compression, de-essing, as well as automatic mic input gain, which allow the Perform-V to act as a virtual personal tech, continuously tweaking your sound to perfection. You'll also find classic vocal effects onboard, including reverb, echo, doubling, and even pitch correction. What's more, you can use your iOS or Android mobile device to beam additional effects into your library. Top it off with heroic feedback elimination and a handy visual pitch meter, and you'll never want to gig out without a TC-Helicon Perform-V in front of your mic again.
Even better with the latest firmware
Upgrading to the latest firmware unlocks the hottest features in the Perform-V:
- Dimmable buttons — now you can adjust button brightness to adapt to lighting conditions
- Manual mic gain — dynamic performers can take hands-on control of their mic gain
- Improved app — send presets over USB cable, or create set lists with as many presets as you need to get you through a performance
TC-Helicon Perform-V Vocal Multi-effects Processor Features:
- A comprehensive vocal processor and multi-effects for live performance
- Intelligent tone functions and automatic gain continuously adjust for ideal sound
- Classic vocal effects include 4 reverb, 4 echo, and 4 doubling styles
- Use live pitch correction to smooth out your vocals
- Add additional vocal effects via iOS or Android mobile devices
- Anti-feedback processing eliminates show-stopping squeals
- Visual pitch meter helps you train your voice and stay in tune
- Processor Type: Vocal Multi-FX
- Number of Channels: 1
- Presets - Factory: Reverbs, doubling effects, echos (other effects loaded through Preset app or VoiceSupport app)
- Presets - User: Save presets to 3 trigger pads
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic in), 1 x 1/8" (aux in), 1 x 1/4" TRS (pedal control)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR (mic out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Computer Connectivity: USB Mini-B
- Power Source: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 3.6"
- Width: 6.6"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Weight: 0.93 lbs.
There is no video for this product.
Please choose the options below that best describes the issue about product.